lördag 27 augusti 2011

Car-cation

I´m back from my vacation!
As I mentioned earlier I´ve bought a car and it has certainly been running these last weeks. All to all, I thing I have driven about 7400 km (~4600 miles), to the northmost of Scandinavia (The north cape, Norway) to the southmost of Sweden (Smygehuk, Sweden) . 
And the car (I call i "The pearl") has spun like a cat all the way! :)
I have quite a few images from these weeks (which I haven´t had the time to fix yet). So for now I´ll just show you some pics from my cell phone. A map and pics from my camera will come.

PS: I can see that there has been quite many of you visiting here whilst I´ve been away. Welcome and thanks for stopping by!


 





















 



































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar